• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My tour of France
Eiffel Tower
Sunway Lagoon
Resorts World Genting
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Bukit Bintang
Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur
All these places I will go for exploring in France and will enjoy the pleasant time there. I am sure this will be great and fantastic travel time of my life. What do you say guys about my plan?

I will go on bus tour to yosemite.
I will love to say that you have shared really great list about France's most fabulous attractions with all of us.  I also explored these all fabulous places in my these tours and have a joyful time with my biddies. Best of luck for the journey and I am so sure that it will be a really great time for them and they will come back with a lot of pleasant memories. I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture many images of gorgeous places. 
Luna, Your choice is really cool. These places are best to visit in France to have a fun time. France is such a beautiful country and all of these places are best to try out there to have a fun time. Eiffel Tower is my most favorite attraction of this country to see the city views from heights as well as enjoy dining at tower's restaurant to have more fun. 

What are the updates about tours departing from new york?