Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two days in Boston
Going to book bus tours boston to see all unknown attractions like Beacon Hill and Boston Commons. Will love to enjoy skating there. Hopefully, spending two days there will be a great idea for me. If you have any suggestion regarding Boston places then can share frankly here.
Ethan! I will like to say that your plan sounds is good. I hope you will have a time around Boston as you want to have. I really hope that you will have captivating time at there. Let me add here soma names of places where you could enjoy skating.
Kelly Outdoor Rink
Cronin Rink
The Frog Pond

bus tours to niagara falls NY was a superb time for me.
Ethan, It could surely remain really a nice fun option for you to get huge fun with this one I am sure that it will surely let you get huge fun with this one. Would love to suggest you must add the Boston Public garden names into your cart. this surely gets you to please with its options. Swan boats a worth trying options so must get into it.
Truly your shared all these places are the best for ice skating but I have a good experience of Kelly Outdoor Rink because I have been there a couple of times in my whole life to enjoy my favourite activity and every time had huge fun there. It is a perfect place for adventure lovers as well as fun lover. If you are adventure lover then I will suggest you must to be there at least once. I hope you will spent really good time there as well as other visitors.